- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive & Key Management
- Contact Us
- Statement from Sierra Nevada Corporation Regarding Dream Chaser® Free-Flight Test
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Congratulates Orbital Sciences Corporation on the Successful Berthing of its Cygnus Spacecraft
- SNC's Hybrid Rocket Technology Once Again Powers The World's First Commercial Space Tourism Vehicle
- Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Takes Flight at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center
- NASA Awards Sierra Nevada Corporation's Dream Chaser® Additional Milestone Funding
Executive Management - Paul StreitVice President, Programs SNC's Space Systems
Mr. Streit currently serves as the Vice President of Programs for SNC's Space Systems. He is responsible for program management and engineering for all product lines including Spacecraft Systems, Propulsion, Subsystems & Space Technologies and Space Exploration. Mr. Streit served as Vice President of Operations of SpaceDev, Inc. from 2007 until its acquisition by Sierra Nevada Corporation in 2008.
Mr. Streit holds a BSE in Bio-medical and Electronics Engineering from Duke University and an MBA from the University of Miami, specializing in Operations Research. He is also certified as a PMP (Project Management Professional) from the Project Management Institute, a world-wide professional project management organization.