Executive Management - Mark SirangeloCorporate Vice President, SNC's Space Systems
Mr. Sirangelo leads SNC's Space Systems, a producer of satellites, space transportation vehicles, propulsion systems and space sub-systems. Mr. Sirangelo was formerly the Chairman & CEO of SpaceDev, Inc., prior to its merging with SNC.
Mr. Sirangelo’s industry board memberships include being the Chairman Emeritus of the Commercial Spaceflight Federation and the founding Chairman of eSpace, The Center for Space Entrepreneurship. His charity boards include being a board member and trustee of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and a founder, Vice Chairman and Treasurer of the International Centre for Children.
Corporate and personal awards include NASA/Space Foundation’s Technology Hall of Fame, the Defense Industry’s Fast Track 50, Deloitte’s Fast Track 500, being a finalist in Ernst &Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year and on Inc. Magazine’s top 200 companies. Mr. Sirangelo holds Doctorate, MBA and Bachelor of Science degrees, has been scientifically published, has served as an officer in the US Military and is a licensed pilot.
- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive & Key Management
- Contact Us
- Oct 15, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Statement on Filing for Relief...
- Oct 14, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Satellite Contractby the U...
- Sep 30, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Develops Designfor Stratolaunch Ai...
- Sep 29, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation to Introduce Dream Chaser®Glob...
- Sep 26, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Challenges Award of NASA’sCommer...