- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive Management
- Contact Us
- SIERRA NEVADA CORPORATION DREAM CHASER TESTING BEGINS AT NASA DRYDEN, LANGLEY
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser Flight Vehicle to NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Dream Chaser Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- SNC’s Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Completes Dream Chaser Milestones for Commercial Crew Integrated Capabilities Program
Executive Management - John RothVice President, Business Development SNC's Space Systems
Mr. Roth currently serves as the Vice President of Business Development for SNC's Space Systems where he is responsible for new business acquisition and customer relations for all product lines which include Spacecraft Systems, Propulsion, Space Technologies, and Space Exploration. Mr. Roth served as President of MicroSat Systems Inc. from 2002 until its acquisition by Sierra Nevada Corporation in 2008.
Prior to joining MicroSat Systems, Mr. Roth was Vice President of the Electronic Combat Business Unit for Litton Advanced Systems. Programs under his leadership included major defense systems such as the Joint Strike Fighter Electronic Warfare suite, ICAP III electronic warfare suite for the Navy E-2C carrier aircraft, and the Advanced Integrated Electronic Warfare System (AIEWS) for Navy surface ships. Prior to joining Litton, Mr. Roth was Director of Colorado Springs Operations for Lockheed Martin Electronic Defense Systems which provided direct support to the Air Force Space Command’s Space Warfare Center at Falcon AFB. Mr. Roth has also held positions at Litton Amecom as Director of Advanced Programs, at HRB-Singer as Electronic Warfare Programs Manager, and at Hughes Aircraft Ground Systems Group as Manager of the Processor Architecture group.
Mr. Roth holds a BS in Computer Science Engineering from the University of Illinois and an MS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California. He has attended the Harvard Business School Executive Education program in Management and Leadership and the Wharton Business School Executive Education Program in Finance and has served on the board of directors of the Colorado Space Business Roundtable, the Advisory Board of the Colorado Space Grant Consortium, the National Executive Space Council for the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA), and the Board of Directors for the Center for Space Entrepreneurship.