- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive Management
- Contact Us
- SIERRA NEVADA CORPORATION DREAM CHASER TESTING BEGINS AT NASA DRYDEN, LANGLEY
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser Flight Vehicle to NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Dream Chaser Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- SNC’s Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Completes Dream Chaser Milestones for Commercial Crew Integrated Capabilities Program
Executive Management - Jeff SummersVice President, Technology SNC's Space Systems
Mr. Summers, Vice President of Technology at SNC's Space Systems, has more than 24 years of aerospace engineering experience. He has served as Chief Technologist and led major programs including serving as the program manager/systems engineer for the TechSat 21 and TacSat-2 programs. It was his responsibility as the program manager to guide the technical team toward realizing the company vision of a modular, low-cost bus product that could be rapidly reconfigured for different customer needs. Mr. Summers led the design through a successful SRR, PDR, and CDR process, culminating with a successful structural qualification at AFRL, and system integration and bus functional ground qualification in 2003.
Mr. Summers currently has responsibility for all of Space Systems in research programs, and is involved in multiple industry working groups, tasked directly with the development of modular technologies and standardized interfaces for responsive satellites. He also has the role of development of advanced small satellite systems and missions and cultivating new customers.