Space Systems Certifications
SNC's Space Systems has a Quality Management System that is certified to ISO 9001: 2008 and AS9100:2009 and in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
SNC has Business Areas registered to either AS9100 rev C, AS9100 rev B, AS9110, AS9120, and ISO9001:2008. We have been formally assessed a CMMI-DEV + IPPD V1 2 at ML3 at two sites. We have a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certified Repair Station (with a second one pending). SNC has also been granted Parts Manufacturing Authority (PMA) by the FAA.
SNC Quality Policy
"Our Employees are committed to total customer satisfaction through the use of defined processes that translate customer requirements into high quality, cost effective products and services. Through execution and continual improvement of these processes, we strive to exceed our customer’s requirements each and every time."
- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive & Key Management
- Contact Us
- Nov 05, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation to Present Progress onEvaluating D...
- Oct 31, 2014: SNC Statement in Response to Inquiries Regarding10-31-14 Vir...
- Oct 23, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Reveals Dream Chaser®Spacecraf...
- Oct 15, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Statement on Filing for Relief...
- Oct 14, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Satellite Contractby the U...