Space Systems Certifications
SNC's Space Systems has a Quality Management System that is certified to ISO 9001: 2008 and AS9100:2009 and in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
SNC has Business Areas registered to either AS9100 rev C, AS9100 rev B, AS9110, AS9120, and ISO9001:2008. We have been formally assessed a CMMI-DEV + IPPD V1 2 at ML3 at two sites. We have a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certified Repair Station (with a second one pending). SNC has also been granted Parts Manufacturing Authority (PMA) by the FAA.
SNC Quality Policy
"Our Employees are committed to total customer satisfaction through the use of defined processes that translate customer requirements into high quality, cost effective products and services. Through execution and continual improvement of these processes, we strive to exceed our customer’s requirements each and every time."
- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive & Key Management
- Contact Us
- May 14, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Contract to Support Exelis...
- Apr 16, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation and the German Aerospace Center An...
- Mar 24, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation and Houston Airport System Announc...
- Mar 23, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation and NASA Amend CCiCap Partnership ...
- Mar 17, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation Unveils New Dream Chaser® Cargo S...