About SNC’s Space Systems
Sierra Nevada Corporation's (SNC) Space Systems was formed as a Business Area in early 2009 through the consolidation of the technology and years of experience garnered from SNC’s subsidiaries SpaceDev Inc.,(including SpaceDev’s subsidiary Starsys Research), and MicroSat Systems, Inc. SNC's Space Systems Business Area provides customers with innovative, responsive and cost effective space products including: Spacecraft Systems, home to the only US small satellite production line and satellite operations center; Propulsion Systems, which include SNC’s own green, safe, reliable, hybrid rocket motor tested over 100 times; Space Technologies, sending a mechanism or component to space every 14 days on average totaling 4000 devices flown on 400 missions without a failure; and Space Exploration Systems, partnering with NASA as part of the Commercial Crew Program to design and build a commercial system capable of transporting crew and cargo to and from low Earth orbit.
- Over 25 years of space experience
- 100% on-orbit success of flight hardware
- Second largest provider of subsystems and components in the US
- Major provider of rocket motor systems
- Owner and prime contractor of the Dream Chaser® Space System
- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive & Key Management
- Contact Us
- Jul 01, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation Congratulates Johann-Dietrich Wör...
- Jun 26, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation Matures Dream Chaser® Spacecraft ...
- Jun 01, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation Congratulates Steven W. Lindsey, U...
- May 14, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Contract to Support Exelis...
- Apr 16, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation and the German Aerospace Center An...