- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive Management
- Contact Us
- SIERRA NEVADA CORPORATION DREAM CHASER TESTING BEGINS AT NASA DRYDEN, LANGLEY
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Announces Shipment of Dream Chaser Flight Vehicle to NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Dream Chaser Spacecraft System Passes Third Milestone With Successful Integrated System Safety Design Review
- SNC’s Hybrid Rocket Engines Power SpaceShipTwo on its First Powered Flight Test
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Completes Dream Chaser Milestones for Commercial Crew Integrated Capabilities Program
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) is a world-class prime systems integrator and electronic systems provider known for its rapid, innovative, and agile technology solutions. Fast-growing and widely diversified, SNC is a high-tech electronics, engineering, and manufacturing corporation that continues to expand our impressive portfolio of capabilities, programs, products and services.
SNC is a privately held company under the leadership of Chief Executive Officer, Fatih Ozmen, and President, Eren Ozmen. Over the last 30 years under the Ozmen’s leadership, SNC has remained focused on providing its customers the very best in diversified technologies to meet their needs and has a strong and proven track record of success. Headquartered in Sparks, Nevada, SNC is the Top Woman-Owned Federal Contractor in the United States.
Since SNC was founded in 1963, the company has a strong tradition in developing and providing high technology electronics, avionics, and communications systems. Investing heavily over the years in people, processes, modern facilities, and the state-of-the-art equipment, SNC continues to enhance its technical advantage to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to exceed its customer’s needs. With numerous successful and diverse acquisitions, SNC continues to acquire new capabilities as it expands its tradition of excellence into new growth areas of Renewable Energy, Telemedicine, Nanotechnology, Cyber, Net-Centric Operations, Microsatellites and Human Space Flight.
SNC employs an extremely talented workforce of over 2,500 people most of whom are scientists, engineers, or technical personnel with college or advanced degrees, and all of whom are dedicated to satisfying customers' requirements. The company’s six Business Areas operate from 30 locations in 16 states along with numerous customer support sites located throughout the world. Please visit www.sncorp.com to learn more about SNC, its business area’s and the company’s capabilities, programs, products, and services.