Fatih Ozmen, Chief Executive Officer
Fatih Ozmen is the Chief Executive Officer of Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC).
Fatih joined SNC in 1981 with a M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Nevada, Reno. His broad background in engineering and unique vision helped him to design and develop multiple high-tech landing systems and manage several key programs for SNC. In 1994, Fatih and his wife Eren, became SNC’s sole owners and began their plans for strategic expansion. SNC has successfully acquired 12 companies, making it a full-service systems integrator, operating from 31 locations in 17 states. Fatih’s leadership, insight and experience allow SNC to develop tomorrow’s technologies today, with products spanning land, air and even space – most notably with the Dream Chaser® spacecraft.
Thanks to Fatih’s creative thinking and progressive approach to business SNC made Fast Comapany magazine’s "World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Space" list and was named "Aerospace Company of the Year" in 2014.
- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive & Key Management
- Contact Us
- Aug 11, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation Recognizes International Space Un...
- Aug 06, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Dream Chaser® ProgramAnnou...
- Aug 04, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation and BioServe Cooperation Agreement...
- Aug 01, 2014: Sierra Nevada Corporation and Lockheed Martin UnveilFirst Dr...
- Jul 24, 2014: Tuskegee University Joins Sierra Nevada Corporation’sDream...