Fatih Ozmen, Chief Executive Officer
Fatih Ozmen is the Chief Executive Officer of Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC).
Fatih joined SNC in 1981 with a M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Nevada, Reno. His broad background in engineering and unique vision helped him to design and develop multiple high-tech landing systems and manage several key programs for SNC. In 1994, Fatih and his wife Eren, became SNC’s sole owners and began their plans for strategic expansion. SNC has successfully acquired 12 companies, making it a full-service systems integrator, operating from 31 locations in 17 states. Fatih’s leadership, insight and experience allow SNC to develop tomorrow’s technologies today, with products spanning land, air and even space – most notably with the Dream Chaser® spacecraft.
Thanks to Fatih’s creative thinking and progressive approach to business SNC made Fast Comapany magazine’s "World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Space" list and was named "Aerospace Company of the Year" in 2014.
- Welcome Message
- About SNC
- About SNC's Space Systems
- Executive Officers
- Executive & Key Management
- Contact Us
- May 14, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation Awarded Contract to Support Exelis...
- Apr 16, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation and the German Aerospace Center An...
- Mar 24, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation and Houston Airport System Announc...
- Mar 23, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation and NASA Amend CCiCap Partnership ...
- Mar 17, 2015: Sierra Nevada Corporation Unveils New Dream Chaser® Cargo S...